MPL Peeps Show Contest 2017 Entry Rules
Here's how it works:
- Build a diorama using peeps candy of any color in a standard size shoebox. The theme is anything literary; for instance, recreate a scene from your favorite book.
- On the back of your shoebox, please include your name, age (if 17 or younger), phone #, and the title of your “Peeps Show” (example: Jane Smith, Age 10, (406)555-5555, “Harry Peeper”).
- Bring your diorama to the library between April 17-26, 2017. All Peeps dioramas will be displayed in the library and online for everyone to enjoy. Entrants agree to permit the Missoula Public Library to photograph and submit images in advertising or promotion.
- Voting for a ‘Peeples Choice’ winner in each age category will take place April 27 – May 7. Winner will be announced May 8.
- Peeps should be picked up by Saturday, May 13. All Peeps not picked up by the deadline will be discarded or eaten.
Click here to view Library Peep Show Entries.
Click here to download entry rules
- Adult 18+
- Teen 13-17
- Youth 8-12
- Kids 7 and under
Schedule of Events
- April 17 - 26 Bring your Peeps diorama to the library
- April 27 - May 7 Peeple's Choice voting opens
- May 8 Announce winners!
- May 13 Deadline to pick up dioramas